The Steps to Successful Email Testing: Test, Learn, Optimize, Repeat
We all know we need to test our emails, but sometimes the “How do I start?” or “What do I even test?” uncertainty can get to us. In this session, we will talk through how to let the email data you already have guide your hypothesis and help prioritize what to test first. You may even walk away with a list of new test ideas and tools to make it easier to get started.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand what your email data is telling you to test
- Write a data-based hypothesis
- Prioritize your A/B tests
- Define your measurement strategy
- Effectively share testing results with your teams