Building Creative Habits That Lead to Better Marketing
We live in a noisy world. As marketers, how are we supposed to get our message heard? The answer is found in listening – both to yourself and others. In her presentation, Jenny explains why creativity is an often overlooked but critical part of any marketing campaign, shares four sources of creativity, and demonstrates how to use habits to drive impact.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand four core sources of creativity in marketing
- Uncover the most impactful questions to develop creative ideas
- Use sound and silence to fuel your marketing
- Implement daily habits that improve your creativity
- Practice brainstorming techniques to use with your team