A new wave of technologies entered the digital marketing world allowing everyone from SMB to enterprise companies to automate and scale at a rapid speed. Innovation hurdles have been lowered, but there are drawbacks to our rising ability to become autonomous. Businesses are forgetting we are marketing to people and not numbers. Artificial intelligence is changing how we connect and communicate with our customers, but most businesses set aside the importance of the human connection. Customers are craving authenticity and brands that are able to adapt are building and retaining relationships. In this presentation, you will learn how to optimize AI while balancing the human connection that is needed now more than ever.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the evolution of artificial intelligence and why a human’s role is even more important
- Evaluate the mistakes your team may be making and how it could ruin your customer relationships
- See what channels to optimize for building deeper relationships with your customers
- Understand how to leverage AI and big data to build a human connection
- Determine where a human can’t be replaced…and when they should