Email marketing delivers the highest ROI of any other marketing channel. Email marketing is hard. By now, most marketers have figured out the secrets to doing it well. One of these statements is a lie.
By the end of this session, you’ll be able to call me out on my lies, and:
- Make calls to action that work and know why colors matter more than you think (yes, color psychology is a thing)
- Understand and manage your sender score – IP warming hurts
- Know why your marketing automation tool is tricking you into sending bad emails
- Comprehend what the robots that decide your email deliverability fate care about
- Discover how great subject lines could ruin your click-through rates