Thank You for Your Participation!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
The deadline to register event passes is Tuesday, September 5th at 5:00 pm ET
- Please contact your Account Manager for the link to register your allotted Sponsor passes.
- The quantity of Sponsor passes is determined in your sponsorship agreement. Please contact your Account Manager if additional passes are needed.
- All onsite team members must be registered for a Sponsor pass. If there are surplus / unused Sponsor passes, they can be used to register partners, customers, prospects, etc.
- Complimentary pass substitutions are permitted until Thursday, September 7th at 5:00 pm ET by emailing Help@techmediaco.com
- Onsite substitutions may incur a $25/pass change fee.
|Platinum & Gold Level||Silver Level||Bronze Level|
|One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs|
|10’ linear space (width)||8’ linear space (width)||6’ linear space (width)|
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 10 feet
(confirmed during set-up)*
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet
(confirmed during set-up)*
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet
(confirmed during set-up)*
|Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi|
|Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2|
|Exhibit Location: Grand Lobby Pre-function||Exhibit Location: Grand Lobby Pre-function||Exhibit Location: Grand Lobby Pre-function|
* All sponsor table locations and spacing will be confirmed during setup.
- To expedite your set-up, please let your Account manager know if you do not want to the 6’ table and chairs included with your exhibit space.
- To maintain consistency for all sponsors and the audience experience, custom booth carpet / special floor covering in sponsor exhibit space is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets, extension cords, and power strips are not included or guaranteed with your exhibit space. If electricity is needed, it is advised that you advance order these items (see Optional Services section below).
- Wall hangings are not permitted by the venue.
- All marketing must stay within the confines of your designated exhibit space. Marketing of any kind outside your designated exhibit space is strictly prohibited.
- All attendees, speakers, sponsors, booth staff, etc. are required to wear & display name badges during onsite event hours.
- The use of drones, fog machines, helium balloons and animals (other than certified service animals) are never permitted at the event. It is strongly advised to alert your Account Manager of any unique promotions & displays planned for your exhibit area.
- Glitter and confetti are not allowed in the center at any time. Failure to adhere to this regulation will result in additional cleaning fees that will be passed on to the sponsor.
- Digital Summit staff will be available to assist with complimentary box storage during the event.
Day 0 – Monday, September 11 | 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Day 1 – Tuesday, September 12 | 7:30 am – 11:30 am
- Sponsor set-up should be complete and fully staffed by 11:30am on Day 1
- Approximately 500 attendees will be onsite for the Pre-Conference from 8:30am to Noon. Exhibit staffing during this time is optional.
Day 2 – Wednesday, September 13 | 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Early breakdown will not be permitted.
- Please alert your Account Manager to your setup/teardown plans so we can assist in making the process as smooth as possible.
It is recommended that items be hand-carried to the event, whenever possible. Below you will find the inbound and outbound shipping information as it pertains to Digital Summit Detroit 2017.
Digital Summit has arranged for freight to ship to Freeman.
Sponsors can choose to ship to their hotel, etc. and hand carry exhibit materials to the venue for setup
- Shipments must be scheduled to arrive between August 16 – September 7.
- Please refer to the rate sheet for shipping charges.
- Please complete this payment authorization form for any items shipping to the venue.
- Digital Summit, Freeman and the Cobo Center do not accept liability for any packages. The shipper is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
Please label all packages: Ship to Label
Please note number of packages on each box when sending multiple items: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc.Be sure to clearly print Exhibiting company name on the outside of all packages.
Reverse shipment must be scheduled directly with your courier for pickup from
Digital Summit Detroit
COBO Conference-Exhibition Ctr
One Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48174
Be sure to have each item labeled and ready to ship.
- All shipments need to be scheduled to be picked up on Thursday, September 14, between 9 am – 4 pm
- The Digital Summit team will have some blank FedEx and packaging tape onsite for last minute needs. The Event Registration Desk is also available to print prepaid shipping labels until 4:00pm on Day Two.
Electrical service is not provided with your exhibit space. To order an electrical drop for your sponsor table, please contact Rebecca Boudlrey at email@example.com, to arrange and pay for service. Electrical service is $139 if ordered by August 31st and $167 if ordered after that date.
It is strongly recommended that you bring your own power strip and extension cord to avoid rental fees from the in-house electrical provider.
Hard Wire Internet
The venue will have complimentary WiFi. If you wish to have dedicated hardline internet service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange and pay for service. Hardline internet service is $300 per connection.
24” Table-mounted at $100
39/40” at $300 (Base-mounted on 56” post for horizontal or vertical display)
Digital Summit has a limited inventory of TV monitors for rent. Orders are required at least 10 days pre-show with your Account Manager.
- Electrical Service Required: Please be sure to order an electrical drop for your exhibit space to power the monitor (See Optional Services section above)
- In fairness to all exhibitors, the monitor must remain in the back of your exhibit space and audio sound is discouraged.
- Monitors are compatible with HDMI and USB cables. Be sure to bring appropriate cables to connect your computer to the monitor.
10-15 minute breaks between sessions (see agenda)
Day 1: Tuesday, September 12
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm | Main Conference Attendee Arrivals
- 5:15pm – 6:30pm – Opening Cocktail Reception
Day 2: Wednesday, September 13
- 7:30am – 8:30am | Morning Coffee Networking
- 10:30am – 11:00am | Morning Networking Break
- 5:20pm – 6:30pm | Closing Cocktail Reception
The Digital Summit Team will do our best to accommodate your needs but may not have the manpower, technology, or ability to customize beyond reasonable expectations. In addition, we are always at the mercy of the venue’s existing infrastructure and fire code regulations.
It is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide ALL necessary materials for your exhibit area including: laptops/PC’s, monitor cables adapters, hardware, presentations, demos, swag, backdrops, staffing, and any other personalized/branded materials.
You’ve invested a lot to be a sponsor and the Digital Summit team want your experience to be the best. We provide the most qualified and engaging audience of any digital marketing conference and you are the face of your organization while onsite. Make the most of it! Digital Summit optimizes the sponsor exhibit area to maximize the exposure you receive. Our combined decades of experience and hundreds of events have yielded some best-practices and observations including:
- Be engaging and approachable – put the mobile devices and laptops down and initiate audience conversations.
- Come out from behind the table and invite the audience into your space.
- Introduce yourself and engage the attendee about their business and organizational role.
- Collect business cards, and/or scan badges – these are your golden leads! Each Digital Summit can yield hundreds of leads representing weeks of cold-calling.
- Offer a giveaway – everyone loves free stuff. Put your logo in the hands of your future customer and they will remember you.
- Have Fun! You’re out of the office, seeding the pipelines with qualified relationships, and meeting your next business partner in person! What’s better than that?
Sponsors are permitted to hold raffles, grand prizes and the like only with advanced approval from Show Management. Please contact your Account Manager to discuss and ensure compliance with local, venue, and show management regulations.
As a service to sponsors, Digital Summit has secured extensive supplier discounts for any promotional items (pens, tee-shirts, general giveaways, etc.) to elevate your onsite & year-round branding and ROI. Contact your Account Manager for information or use the link below to contact Swagchimp directly. Be sure to reference your Digital Summit sponsorship to receive special rates.
Please Note: Digital Summit does NOT work with any third party to coordinate hotels. You will be directed to a link to book your room directly at the event hotel. Sponsor contact information is not shared with a third party, nor should any of our event hotels be contacting you to book your rooms. Anyone who does so, is a scam.