Digital Summit Masterclasses
The cost of collecting and using behavioral data has dropped to essentially zero, but the conversion rates of online campaigns has not risen accordingly. How can this be? If we can find out what designs will succeed, why are we still struggling?
The days of "Launch and See" marketing are behind us. Marketers, business owners and CMOs aren't waiting for the results of campaigns. They are building conversion optimization into their design process.
Brian Massey has been a driving force in this process. His company, Conversion Sciences has run thousands of tests on the websites of companies of all types and sizes. The process his company has developed is a proven, repeatable way to build high-performing digital campaigns, from ad click to purchase.
And he's going to teach it to you.
The Conversion Foundations Training gives you a full day to rework one of your digital campaigns to increase conversion rates. During this one-day workshop is over, you will:
- Assemble your complete marketing laboratory
- Understand behavioral data
- Get a professional critique of your campaign
- Complete one behavioral test on your campaign
- Ask questions that give you good insights
The goal of this workshop is to give you the tools and the confidence to push through winning digital campaigns.
Who should attend? This workshop will be very effective for any business that is selling online or generating leads for the business online.
- Digital marketers
- Business owners
- UX professionals
About Your Instructor: Brian Massey has been teaching and writing about digital marketing since 2005. He donned a lab coat in 2007 and created one of the first conversion optimization agencies, Conversion Sciences. Today, he is a highly-rated speaker and teacher on digital marketing concepts.
Course Outline and Requirements: Each attendee should come with digital campaign creative they wish to improve and a laptop. Our day together is designed to answer the burning questions that marketers and management have.
- How high conversion rates will change everything for your business.
- The math of acquisition.
- Calculate the value of a contact, prospect and customer.
- How to measure your potential upside from higher conversion rate.
- The rules of behavioral science -- that you already know.
- The tools you should always have at your fingertips.
- The sources of data you can tap for amazing insights.
- The "launch and know" campaign development process.
- Keeping designers and copywriters honest.
- How to outgrow your competition.
- Dealing with executive interference.
- Justifying larger budgets with data.
- Getting support for creative ideas.
- Transcend your IT department.
- How to decide what to change, what to leave the same, and what to test.
- Writing great survey questions.
- How to run a focus group from your desk.
- What to expect from a data-driven agency.
- Managing a website redesign.
- Build high-converting landing pages.
- How to develop ads that deliver.
Building and maintaining an effective social media presence for your brand or organization can seem like a 24/7 job for an entire army of people. But today even mega brands are often forced to do more with less, not to mention those who are a lone superstar on a social team of one. Plus with limited budgets and constantly changing platforms, the job of a social media marketer can seem like mission impossible. Whether your team is big or small, join this day long workshop to learn advanced strategies and I-should-have-thought-of-that hacks to manage a best in class social media presence. This fun, interactive session will cover both strategic and tactical approaches to help you prioritize where and how you spend your time on social media.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises and customize the information and insights you learn to your company or brand so you can take it back to the office and begin implementing immediately.
In this full day workshop we will cover topics including:
- Setting Social Strategy: Learn to identify goals, avoid shiny object syndrome and focus on driving meaningful impact for your organization
- Latest Trends: Refresh on the latest trends and updates for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and more to keep your tactical approach up to date
- Building Community: Offer value to your audience in a way that feels authentic, personable and still on-brand
- Visual Content Creation: Learn techniques for creating compelling visual content regardless of your industry (yes, even B2B companies!)
- Leveraging UGC and Brand Ambassadors: We’ll cover case studies for effective use of user generated content and brand ambassadors to drive engagement and save social media managers time
- Employee Engagement: Collaborate better with internal stakeholders and empower employees as brand advocates to improve your brand’s reach and interaction online
- Broadcasting Your Brand: Get more out of your video content on YouTube and Facebook to convert followers into sales (including live video!)
- Micro-storytelling and Influencers: Use Instagram Stories and Snapchat to reach younger consumers and evaluate if leveraging influencers can help your brand achieve its goals
- Measuring Impact: Learn how to measure what matters across social channels
- Scaling Your Efforts: Identify the right tools for your team (or yourself!) to get organized, streamline your social media management processes, and boost results
- What’s Next: Identify future trends to help your brand or organization get and stay ahead of the curve
About Your Instructor: Laura Wilson is the Director of Digital Engagement & Social Media at Georgetown University, one of the world’s leading academic and research institutions located in Washington, DC. She has a track record for creating or improving successful social media programs for global brands such as Hilton Hotels & Resorts, ICF International and Cvent. At Georgetown Laura sets the university’s social media strategy including leading an award-winning first-person video documentary series “Georgetown Stories” which shares the lives of 11 undergraduate students. Laura also volunteers her time consulting on social media strategy for several non-profits in the DC area.
See What People Love About Digital Summit
A certificate of completion is available for all Masterclass attendees
Tout your new skills to your boss, colleagues, LinkedIn profile, resume or just to your dog!